Thursday, January 17, 2008

my so called "holiday"

well, while waiting for the release of stpm results
i'm currently working as a part-time waitress at sunway carnival manhattan fish market
gosh,majority of the staffs there r malays,i'm d only chinese (except two of the manager)
who m i going 2 talk to everytime when i feel bored? =.="
i got nothing to talk with them,suffering,arghh
while some of my friends r still enjoying their holidays now,
i'm going 2 take up another part-time job ---> GSTT
which stands for Guru Sandaran Tidak Terlatih
i'm going 2 start my teaching on this coming friday at sjk c kuang hwa
pity the students who i gonna teach,
coz i just replace a teacher who's having her confinement period
to teach..........................bahasa melayu
aduhhhh,another suffering job for me
then start from next week,morning teach,night work manhattan till 11pm
summore teach piano + add maths tuition (this can make me vomit..ask me y if u wanna know =p)
arghhhhh,hope i can still survive with this busy life
hope can save money for future study!add oil cory! =)

No comments: