Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Dog bite + Nibong Tebal gathering~

Gosh, I was bitten by a dog behind my house last Saturday. I thought I could enjoy and farewell for my dear friends the following week since all of us are going to different universities respectively soon. But sad case I was bitten and got stitched some more. Luckily my baby dog is safe, or else I will cry like hell =.=' The scene when the dog was rushing towards me was sooo scary. I screamed so loud that the dog's owner ran out to see what had happened. Some of the teenagers stopped playing football as well and stepped aside. Siasoi-nya. What made me feel much better was, Ming Yeow together with my buddies came to my house for a visit just the night after I was bitten. Soooo nice=) Ming Yeow, Mii Tze, Soo Cheng, Shaw Chian, Kooi Pin, Siew Leng, Xin Yu. Thanks very much! I'm so glad for your concerns. So as my another 3 buddies (I don't have to mention your names, you guys know who I'm saying=p), I'm almost recovered. Ming Yeow so naughty recorded what I described the dog bite because I had repeated over and over again that night. Haha =p

Next, we went to Shaw Chian's house for a small gathering. He cooked seafood spaghetti for us and it was soooo tasty! Thanks for Shaw Chian's spaghetti and Wen Liang's "ang dao ka" (Ice-blended red bean). I really enjoy the time together with you guys. So happy and no worries. Thanks my friends. Promise me that we must meet up at least once a year in the future, okay?


The 2 wounds after 3 days. I didn't show another small wound. Ha

Sampat-nya =p

Delicious!!!

Colourful=)

Are you guys promoting toothpaste by showing your clean, white teeth?

Soo Cheng, what are you looking at? Hoho. And why Ming Yeow so blur in this picture huh?

Both are my BFs! BoyFriend and Best Friend! Hehe!

Yes I mean 3 of you =) Friendship forever!

6 comments:

peter_pan said...

hahaha eh eh my house just the next row of shaw chian house !!! speedy recover ar dun eat prawn lar egg york lar =) i just done v a super big job...tadahh..I KILL COCROACH MYSELF + YELL HYSTERICALLY !!!

Soo Chia said...

pai seh lor 3 of us
we are fantastic 4 lah LOL
recover soon o
dun eat what soya sauce ah
those black black thingy
if u dun wan to get scar
ur food seems delicious lah XD

Jas ♥ Ryan said...

swt. i was like thinkin. izit me sc and ks. haha.

Jas ♥ Ryan said...

add oil! fantansic four as sc said. LOL.

XD

Cory said...

haah ah hun ar serious nia u
cocroach geli lor sum still can fly de
aiyoh cannot eat egg really suffer leh
sc i didn eat black black thingy
except chocolate wuhaha=p
yeah u wan ma nxtm i cook for u
hahaha but i cannot cook so delicious mia
jas all d best ar for ur visa and exam!

Soo Chia said...

girls are chocoholic lar!!!
irresistable~