Friday, September 18, 2009

Nothing but again, Chocolates!

I am a typical emotional person. My mood can be affected easily. Normally when I am down, the thing to cheer me up is, of course, chocolate. However, sometimes my mood will turn better simply because of a small thing. For example, when I was in high school, if I happened to listen David Tao's song on the way to school, I would be very happy for the whole day lolx. And now everytime when I go gym, I bring along my mp3, set it at shuffle mode and when it comes to his song, again I feel very warm =p It's hard to describe the feeling but it's different with the one if I purposely play his songs.

Well, there are a lot of new products of chocolates which are just released 3 days ago especially Lotte! I wanted to try all of them so badly but I can't buy it at once if not I am going to finish all within the few hours again. Today after lunch, I went to co-op and realised that the co-op is selling most of the new chocolates. Besides that, there are a lot of Bourbon Petit Bit again. Yeah. It's not available at every places like the other chocolates. That's why I was so excited when I saw it and I am in good mood from that moment until now =p Furthermore one of my friend let me try some chocolate this morning before the lesson, and teacher treated us ice-cream because of my classmate's birthday. Yuhoo! Oh my god, Pang, Esther and I eat desserts so often, sometimes almost few days consecutively? Normally we buy the 120yen ice-cream at school canteen after lunch and it tastes good! I am chocolate mania, even some of the teachers also know that I eat many everyday =.=" My chemistry teacher was talking to me about chocolate during the break time yesterday lolx.

The collection of Bourbon Petit Bit.
Giant Hershey's bar. Milk chocolate with Almonds.
Went into my stomach in 30 minutes time. I am sorry, Hershey's.
マロンとチョコのモンブラン
The cake was great =)A new product by 不二家 - Look.Another Fujiya product. スイーツトルテ(ミルフィーユ)Just collected some chocolate boxes.Went to try Jonathan's Restaurant with Esther since her class was cancelled on Wednesday afternoon.Pumpkin Gratin. 坊ちゃんかぼちゃのきのこグラタン
Esther with her lunch set.
Garlic chicken.
Bread.
We had this dessert after that.
This is another Japan dessert which I tried at Hanaya Yohei last time.
Autumn, the season of grapes (巨峰)

Sorry but I blog about food again. I am too lazy to write so just uploaded the photos most of the time. Don't view my blog when you are starving =p

1 comment:

jackson yang said...

arghh...... your chocolate made me starve, even just after my meal!! Really don't understand how come u eat so many chocolate, but cannot get sore throat or fat one geh?