Thursday, February 25, 2010

My days at JLC

It's really hard to believe that I have finished my 1 year Japanese language course. I was still enjoying my holiday back in Penang at this moment one year before. Earlier than that, I was still in NTU, emo-ing for didn't want to come, woke up in the morning and cried, and my tears woke my roomie up =.=" I was still someone who didn't know Japanese at all, not even konichiwa/konbanwa, but look, I can speak and write Japanese now (although not a good one =p) Isn't it amazing? Bwuhaha! Thanks for all my friends & family for supporting me all the time and I am the one who I am now. Thanks Fiona for asking me to learn hiragana before I came =) And of course, all my teachers who have been putting so much effort in this whole year. From zero to now. If I was the teacher, I would definitely feel very proud and happy.

做老师的, 最大的欣慰莫过于看到自己的学生有一番作为吧?!
一定很光荣, 很值得骄傲!

Here are some photos of my Japanese class, Physics & Chemistry lessons.
F class.
My Japanese teacher, Tsuchiya-sensei.
With Tid-ti & Domondo-sensei after taking chemistry paper result.
Din, Domondo-sensei, Anthony.
Tid-ti & me. Ah she's so small size & thin.
Physics class, with Michiwaki-sensei.
She is going to retire this year.
Here come our last chemistry experiment!
Mixing hexane-1,6-diamine & terephthaloyl chloride to make nylon.
Don't even look pro =.="
Oops, it looks like egg.
Wow.
500mL cylinder =p
Thursday chemistry class.

52 Monbukagakusho scholars from all over the countries.
Here ends our one year course at JLC and next we are heading to different places different universities.
Bye, all my friends.
I will remember this one year and I am gonna miss it so much.

4 comments:

Vale said...

yeah... i'll miss you all sooo much ^^

Cory said...

keep in touch k! facebook =D

jackson yang said...

eh, ur uni do experiment no need to wear lab coat one?

Cory said...

not yet uni la. ermm v just do simple experiment so no need to wear lab coat lor.