Thursday, March 18, 2010

修了式 Graduation ceremony

Yuhoo! We are graduated! "Graduate" means graduated from JLC after one year Japanese course & foundation, but not university haha =.=" Although there are quite a lot of friends graduating from university soon, but I am now only going to enter university hoho. I know it's kind of late but who cares! I will try my best to enjoy my 4 years university life! Oh ya by the way, the interview result was out and from this April onwards, I am officially a 東大生! Tokyo University!!! =D Goodbye JLC. Hello Todai!

We had our 修了式 yesterday. First we got the ceremony, then followed by party and performance. Huhu, formal suit again while some others were in traditional clothes of their home countries. Well, there were few teachers wearing 着物 (kimono) too! Sooo nice but very expensive! I am looking forward to my university graduation because the Japanese wear kimono when they graduate =) Esther and friends played band and it was so nice. We all enjoyed it and there was even teacher crying when Alisson sang sakura song. Sakura, it means a lot to the Japanese, it symbolizes a new start or beginning but at the same time it also means we have come to the end where we have to separate with the loved ones. I will miss my one year in JLC. Take care all my friends!
The Director of JLC.
Giving away the certificate.
JLC teachers.
Group photo! Can you spot me XD
Huhu fruits & cakes!
Sashimi 刺身.
Duy's okaasan and my okaasan =)
Jiyoon & Tid-ti.
Anthony, 菊池先生、横田先生、me.
Kikuchi sensei is sooo cute! =D
Spring semester D class.
The Mongolians with Pang and Kyoon.
Performers for 劇.
So yeng Kusumoto sensei performed too!
Wow!
金子先生.
Are you drunk, Rado? =p
Oops, why got flash =.=
Alisson with his new look.
I love SUNNY day!
Gift from Duy's okaasan. Thanks!
Thanks so much for the accompany!
I hope the photo can keep the memories of those days we had together.
Oh ya I got this from Kyoon on the White Day. Thanks so much!

2 comments:

fallen_angel said...

congrattttttzzzzzzz

Cory said...

thanks zaolon! hehe!