Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Magatama 勾玉

Went to Tobitakyuu Primary School 飛田給小学校 to join the exchange meeting today. We interacted with the primary 6 students, where there were just altogether 70 something people of them. We were divided into few groups for different activities, and I chose to do myself this thing, magatama 勾玉. It was my first experience and I'm glad that I could at least come out with something like this (which I think is quite a decent one =p) lolx! By the way, it's so nice that students' mum also prepared a nice and full lunch box for everyone of us. Thanks!


After we finished our lunch and dismissed, we had ice-cream as after-meal-dessert. It's interesting to have this black color taiyaki, which Esther said it is "chao huey ta" or it looks like charcoal =p Well, in fact it's made of brown sugar but seriously it looks like what Esther said =p

I enjoy eating ice-cream in cold weather =D

No comments: