Thursday, May 5, 2011

Golden Week 2011

I've almost forgotten about my blog until one of my friend reminded me one day. Started to blog 3 years ago but stopped writing due to the hectic uni life. I guess I have to start blogging again as I am too slack this semester. This should be my honeymoon sem but somehow I still think that being too free is not always a good thing especially when you are alone. I am actually looking for part time job but it's pretty hard to get a short term ( < 3 months) one. This reminds me of the phone call incident happened 2 days earlier, when the HR department from one of those I applied, called me to arrange for interview date & time. I missed to catch some sentences the guy saying and he repeated very rudely with angry tone. Hello! If you wanna scold me please don't use 敬語 and don't discriminate us and please do look at yourself that you know only one language and are you qualified to judge other people like that! We are all still learning! 敬語 is not supposed to be used to scold people can! 你是转一圈来shoot我吧?! T.T My mood just got spoilt after that.

Time flies. This is the 3rd golden week since I came to Japan. Golden week reminds me the days my mum visited last year, those memorable days. I love holidays as u get to hang out with friends u can hardly meet. Everyone is busy on their own lifes. Went to Takao-san (高尾山) last Friday with my uni friends. It was crowded on that day since it's one of the attractions spots, especially for aunties & uncles they are so 元気! They walk a lot and like to go hiking. I think this can be one of the main reason why they averagely live longer than other nations.


Charmine, Lili, Lin Hui & Kevin.

北海道ソフト
Hokkaido soft cream. Yummy!

ごま団子 (sesame dango)

I didn't know that there are actually so many JPA students in Japan until I went to this gathering on Tuesday. This is the first time I join their activities and wow, really a lot of them. However, I just went to play sports in the morning, followed by the potluck session for lunch then some of my seniors and I decided to leave. We had a great time together chatting for hours until being chased by the waiter HAHA then we changed location and continued our "pat-kua session". It feels really great to meet people from your place, having endless chit chats and all your loneliness just gone! I wish we can meet up and yamcha together more often!


Bi Hong's treat! Thanks a lot and wish you all the best for your career!

Lin Hui, Qoo, Kae Lin & Bi Hong.
Thanks Qoo for the BR!

イースターパーテイー & ツインベリーチーズケーキ
Easter Party & Twinberry cheesecake. Best combination ever!!!

Thumbs up !!

Kae lin heard about this place called 馬喰町 from the variety show 女人我最大, that there are many wholesale shops where some of the Taiwan wholesaler normally get their fashion products from this place. So, we decided to explore this place but disappointingly, all the shops closed due to golden week holidays perhaps. The place was soooo quiet and just seemed to be a 鸟不生蛋的地方 XD We left the place and went to 東京駅 after that. The station itself has many things to see and shop. The bad thing is the place is a bit confusing and we lost our ways for N times within that few hours -.- Had a great fun together with them and this is indeed a good mouth exercise for talking nonstop HAHA!


Korean food. Me and Kae Lin's favourites.

Second BR within 24 hours XD
They are having promotions for golden week, 290yen for 2 scoops instead of the original 430yen! I really love their flavours in Japan.
ブルーベリーパンナコッタ & チョコチップクッキードー
Blueberry Panna Cotta & Chocolate Chips Cookie Dough

Dinner time.

元気 for Japan!

No comments: