Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Raining season now?

When it's too busy, I keep complaining saying I need more time to do my stuff. When it's too free, I keep complaining saying life is too boring. Sometimes I really think that it's not a good thing to have so much free time this semester, doing not much thing everyday and seldom meet friends due to the different timetables we all have. Watching movies, surfing internet, sleeping and eating - the entertainment of mine while I am alone in my room. The only good thing is I go jogging at night 让我透透气 -.- I was not really fine for the past few weeks until now. As what I did long ago, I cannot control my meal, keep eating to kill the loneliness. Right at the time when I feel worst, he talks to me, telling me I can surely overcome all these if I keep a good mood everyday.

The picture he sent me HAHA so cute!!!
I feel so lucky to have you as my bf

It's still May but it feels like summer now. Big temperature difference during day and night. If it's this hot now, how will it be this coming summer? Moreover, they are having the electricity saving plan for one year long. Can you imagine how to survive in humid summer without aircond/fan??! Raining season (梅雨) should be in June but it seems to come earlier this year. Luckily I just got myself this pair of rainboots, just because I don't want to have my legs wet for the whole day although I know I look like Phua Chu Kang after wearing this XD I opted to go for the simplest design instead of those "fa li fa lok" one. At least Phua Chu Kang is far better than lala yea? XD

Online shopping quite often, ever bought clothes but this is the first time I bought boots via net. Luckily the size fits yaya!

No comments: