Saturday, June 4, 2011

五月祭 ・ たこ焼きパーティー

Having second May Festival in Todai, helping Malaysian stall to sell roti canai again. Well I would say the roti canai is indeed very niceeeeeee but I think we didn't hit the sale target as it was raining all the way for that 2 days =( Now I really can tell the difference when you eat your hometown food back in your country and when you eat it at other places. You'll treasure the food 100 times more and you'll probably have this pop up in your mind - Thank God that I can have this great food although I'm now away from home! :)

Kamir cooked the curry chicken kuah!
Me & Lin Hui.
Roti canai yayayayayya!
”これって何?!” LOLX!
We are Malaysians!

Here we go with another gathering - takoyaki party with my uni friends. As usual, Kevin prepared all the ingredients and did almost all the cooking. Thanks a lot and really appreciate it! We played Truth or Dare games after it and stayed up all the way until next morning 0.0 Being at this age, I really can feel that I am getting older and can no longer be as 元気 like last time. I miss high school life a lot. KRS life, Form 6 life, NTU life ... ahhhh I just wanna have more time to be with my friends =(

Tako(s) swimming! XD
Making or actually poking the tako? :p
Great success!!
Add kimchi/chocolate instead of tako?! 0.0
Kevin's handmade cookies yummyyy!
Domino's to fill the hunger.

No comments: