Saturday, January 26, 2008

Happy Saturday~

Yeah, finally i hv my very own free time to rest, yuhoo!
Today is just a simple saturday, but i really enjoyed it
long time no go shopping with him ord,hoho!

he's driving =p
he was happy with his garlic bread and soup
and so was i =)
he snap this when i was eating
then v went for a movie, The Game Plan,
and this is the steamboat prepared by mum
i ate a lot!sooo delicious!
actually v just wanna test the cooker =p
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
i really wish that i have more free time to spend with my family and him
erm, i'm thinking to quit manhattan job, but havent decided when yet
although i cant earn many, and i'm going 2 have no job again on march after finish the GSTT period
but i really wish to quit it, because i'm guilty for not doing good preparation for my teaching stuff n my tuition
if i really quit, i think it can help me to slim down too =.="
because i ord used 2 eat supper every night after work (11pm)
and i really became "fatter" than before, aduhh
okay, give me some time to decide what should i do
and i must jiayou with my teacher work, it's really tough for me!
"Cikgu Lye" , add oil! =.="

5 comments:

Soo Chia said...

ehhhh...u cut ur hair??!!
or juz tuck it behind?

Soo Chia said...

add oil add oil ya
u can do it!!!
think properly before u do any decision ya =)

Cory said...

just tuck it lar coz super messy
i wish to do stg on my hair
but maybe wanna wait long a bit first lor
very ugly ho?aduhhhh
yaya i wil add oil u must add oil too!!!

Jas ♥ Ryan said...

hehe. add oil yah!!! muakx muakx.

kaka

=P

Cory said...

jas,thx thx
wukaka~ =)