Tuesday, July 1, 2008

24 June 2008, Tuesday

Uh-ah, I forgot to post about this until today. I went to sing k with my buddies. First we had dim-sum breakfast at Butterworth, then went shopping to buy some formal wears for Ming Yeow, after that Wei Hong joined us and we went V-spot for karaoke. Well, this was the first time I went to sing k with them, haha but we really enjoyed that. Erm, it was the first time I stepped into V-spot. I think that Redbox is much better and cheaper. Hmm. Lazy to blog already. Here are some photos taken. Have a look =)

Soo Cheng : C'mon "lim teh" and eat with us.

Ming Yeow : Hmmm.. Ho Chiak!

Cory : I got drink tea now. Don't look down me huh!

Mii Tze : Do you want some egg tarts?

YUMMY!!!

A bit serious huh? =.=

Where were we? Genting? lolx. The lens was blur lar!

Ming Yeow - the camera man =p

Mii Tze and I, my bestie.

I'm gonna miss you all sooooo much! =(

2 comments:

Soo Chia said...

dim sum seems so nice la
love it
the photo really looks like taken in genting
wh wear jacket summore XD

Cory said...

haha keng leh
he sick mar haha wear jacket lo
genting genting,hohooo
nvm if got chance v go eat that dim sum
nice nice=)