Saturday, October 18, 2008

annoyin studies~~~

It rains everytime when I was thinkin' to go for sports =.=
awwww so sien lar ok~
I'm now alone at hostel sort of nua-ing although i have 3 CA (quizzes) next week
somemore I have to work for few hours at ntu before the day of 2 CA =.=
actually i'm in quite relaxin mood now
maybe coz i've opted my principles of econs for S/U grade
which means it will not affect my CGPA in my final,
as long as i obtain a C grade for the subject then i will be assigned a Satisfactory grade for it
haha forgive me please, i seriously don't hv either "commerce sense" or "common sense" =p
so i really couldnt do well in that subject
nonetheless, i'm still facin another killin subject ------> biomolecular engineering zzzzZZzzz
transcription??translation??DNA??RNA??protein??
i hate all these things ok..
stupid exam please go away arghhh
i will have to sit for CA or exam every single week till d end of november startin from next week onwards T.T
somemore i havent done my lab report arghh
it's really annoyin,i hate the report,coz it's a bio experiment zzzZZZzzz
hmmm,my mum phoned me again this afternoon
she worries that i might give up my study since i don't like bio n econs so much
i jus wanna say, dont worry mum, i wont give up that easy
u all sent me here for pursuein my study
i know what to do,n i ll take good care of myself~
i seriously miss u all... muacks!

the followin r d photos of last sunday outin with sister at Clarke Quay

**anticipatin' for a vacation with family in the comin holiday =) **

3 comments:

Teron Tang said...

Hey,dd,just can say jiayou always lo,cause i also will face exam soon lo,but still lenggang lenggang,omg!But don't worry,jiayou+ing liao,haha!

Soo Chia said...

SU econs liao lor
happy liao lor
no more emo liao lor XD
u download alot of movies har!
but then u wont have time to watch
who ask u choose CBE =P
add oil ler!! all the best for ur CAs
im weirdo
im leaving this comment when u r sitting behind me lolx

Cory said...

tang ming yeow!hohoho
erm dunno lor i'm of mixed feelin now
lazy study yet keep blamin myself for not studyin well..
oo soo chia oiii,
haiz boh huat,who ask me to choose cbe~chin boh eng~~
neh mind la,v used to be like that d
use msn to contact although both of us r actually just less than 1m apart from each=.=