Saturday, November 15, 2008

Random

I'm so bored & don't feel like studying. I'm such a weirdo. When people enjoying, I was mugging. And now during exam period, people pia-ing I nua-ing =.= But I guess I'm not the only one who got no mood to study, lolx. Went jogging again on Thursday night. After that me & my coursemates sat in front of The Sun (it's something like 7-11) and chit-chat until 12am (walau no need exam ke?). Then last night went City Harvest with Soo Chia, Yee Jian & Yong Wah. Walau the breads were sooooo cheap & nice! I can't wait to go again! Nothing much to say, just feel like uploadin some old photos of me/friends. Two more weeks from now then I'll finish my 1st sem already. Why it seems like I still very blur? Holiday holiday holiday! =)

Pet Society - Fat Fat - in Facebook. I like my room =)

Delicious porridge at Ah Fang Hawker Centre

(got this photo from my friend though I was not with them that night)

Sis & I when she visited me in Sg. She was zhosiao-ing =p

My lovely bedsheet =p

Hall fellow's son (with big big eyes =p)

~ Happy Deepavali ~

SCBE Exam Welfare Dinner ---- Free Food + Goodie Bag! =p

Coursemates - enjoying free food lolx

busy replying sms? huh?

met up with old frens~ thanks Shaw Chian for the super delicious dinner!

Gila-ing at IMM Carpark

Me + Margaret when she visited Sg =)

No comments: