Monday, February 9, 2009

Days in Singapore~

Well, I'm now officially withdrawn from NTU. I am no longer a NTU student though I am still staying in the hostel. I have also cancelled my student's pass at ICA. It was so sad that it took me quite some days to accept all these facts. I was so emo for the past few days but I'm glad to tell you all that I am much better now =) I know I have to be mentally prepared for going to Japan soon. For the last few days being at NTU, I've experienced a lot of things that I never been since I came to Singapore last year. I have never been so happy and enjoyed since quite a long time ago. Recently my days are full of laughter and cries. I just want to say - THANKS - to all my friends, for what you've done for me. I will keep it as memories and this is gonna be a memorable chapter in my life forever...
Took this photo just the day before I knew I got the scholarship.
After online test at CBE discussion room.
A stall along Bugis Street.
Suntec City. Nice place.
I like the scenery in Singapore.
At least the places are much cleaner compared to .... eh-um =p
Outside 店小二

Farewell 3-4/2/09 by Jit Sin Alumni @ Singapore

Enjoying Ben & Jerry =p Sooo delicious!
Me & Jackson.
Teck Hong was eating non-stop at the BBQ night.
Me & Yong Wah.
Yo! We are the Jit Sin Alumni! (so proud huh =p)
First time tried to cook =p Thanks Jing Jie for the help.
Mee + Burger Meat + Cheese Tofu + Sotong Balls =)
Thanks for eating =.=

Badminton (4/2/09) and Reunion Dinner (6/2/09)
by CBE coursemates

After playing badminton with coursemates.
Chee Yong & Me.
Me & Francois.
Yu Sang.
Food from Canteen 4.
Coursemates aka Matchmaking Club =p
Francois, Chee Yang, Yong Tzer & Me. The "kuih ka pek" was delicious.
Yu Yuan, Me, Yong Tzer & Chee Yong.
Chocolate Fondue! Yummy!
An early birthday celebration. Thanks!
Crying? lolx.
Waiting for the cake to be served =pCoursemates.Me & Di Qin.I didn't know their plan =.=
Ahhh! Kena already =.=

Chinese New Year Reunion Dinner by MSA

Yu Sang (again).Zen Hwai & I.
Me, Soo Chia, Sheau Yng & Zi Huan.

Gifts

Thanks so much to my coursemates for the winter accessories.Chocolate Ice Cream Cake! Wow! Thanks Jing Jie for the chocolates!Thanks Jia Xin & friends for the dictionary and card.

Lastly, this is a short video I'd like to share. I'll remember my days in NTU and thanks again for the video you all gave me to keep as memories =)

p/s: I will be leaving Singapore by this Friday if nothing goes wrong. Goodbye Singapore. Goodbye NTU & friends. Here I come, Penang. I'm coming back soon dad & mum. Jiayou for ur coming test, Ming Yeow =)

2 comments:

Teron Tang said...

Haha,no need berpura-pura mia la,know u mia,haha!

Cory said...

weiii berpura-pura what woh? =.=