Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Chingay Parade Singapore 2009

Wow. The annual Chingay Parade Singapore was fantastic! It's the Asia grandest street and floats parade. There were a lot of performers from many countries with different costumes. The parade was from City Hall to Raffles Avenue. My friends and I joined the Korean Society team to perform the so-called harvest dance. I think it's better to let the photos do the talking than I describe how fun it was. Lolx.

Look at the Korean instructor. He is so "guai gu" lolx. Zi Huan, Soo Chia, Sheau Yng & Me.
Pity Wei Kang =pKept taking photos as memories...Performers (from dunno which country =.=)Taekwondo! Cute & yeng!Make playing cards as fancy dress. Creative huh.Wow. Korean performers. Tong Tong Chiang!
NTU float. Draconika.Japanese Float.Wonderland float if not mistaken. Performers.
Korean performers.
Chingay parade. lolx.
Korean performers. Chingay Parade stage. Wow.
We were dancing actually =.=
Can you imagine how many people were there at Chingay night?
Samba dance.
Brazil team.
Taking photo with Taiwan 阿美族.
Pretty right? She is the Miss Thailand 2008 (if not mistaken). Performers.
Performers.
Performers of The Philipines. Performers.
I like this photo. So natural. We were eating the delicious cake.
(with Mashmallow in between - Korean product) Nice fan. Hehe.
Yo!
We got free Mcdonald's at school as supper after Chingay Parade. French fries!!! lolx.

Thanks Soo Chia for asking me to join Chingay Parade. I got lots of memories before I leave Singapore. I will remember those days in Singapore and hope that I will have the chance to come back again...

2 comments:

Soo Chia said...

chingay was fun rite?
see how good m i
i leave u so much of sweet memories these few days, touched? =P
about your leaving
theres not much thing for me to comment here d
since i have told u what i wanna tell u face to face
and u know i know lar =)
btw the "cao jie zhi" super sentimental lah
feel like crying hearing dat song although it is nice
change a cute song please XD

Cory said...

yeah super fun!luckily v joined it!
it was so grand lar beh tong!
somemore because of chingay only v got the chance to go tv lounge watch tv together =.= sweat huh
hey really thanks lar,sorry for giving u trouble (if any) this week
u r so busy but still always zho siao with me,thanks lehhh!
haha i like that one "u know i know lar" lolx.
haha u know i very gan xing one
sure i put this kind of song lar =p
wat cute song u want?
or u want me to put "hey hey singapore?" lolx =p