Friday, February 20, 2009

Home sweet home~

I was busy tidying my messy & dirty room last two days ago. There were a lot of things for me to clear up. That's the consequence of the habit where I like to keep old things and rubbish =.= Flash back a lot of past memories while I was tidying my room. I just realised that he had given me a lot of gifts since we have been together 4 years ago. Wow. What did I present him for the past 4 years? I'm so bad =.= Here are some photos that I'd like to share. I just love to take photo of everything to keep as memories. Perhaps those photos can help me to recall the old time when I see them again in the future =)

Deco on the bookshelf.
Bookshelf with lots of files and notes.
Just realised that I have many snoopy =.= lolx
My bed. Blue colour =)
Part of the things given by him.

No comments: