Tuesday, April 7, 2009

First week in Japan~

It has been a long time since the last time I updated my blog. Well, I am already in Japan now. It's like dreaming. I have never thought that I would have got the chance to study overseas (other than Singapore). Hmm, my days over here aren't that bad, luckily there are 2 other Malaysians come with me, and last week we also met up with other Malaysian seniors who are now studying in Tokyo.

My past few days in Japan since I arrived were quite fun, it's like having trip over here instead of studying, just because the class hasn't really started yet. I bought a bike, cycle here and there to explore when we are free. Tried many ice-cream and chocolates (yeah of course it's nice! =p). We somemore went to a park at Shinjuku with seniors to have our "Sakura Picnic", which the Japanese called it as hanami. After that we still went to sing k bla bla bla etc. It sounds not bad right? I also never expected I would have tried so many things in just few days after I reached Japan (but all the things here are so expensive omg!)

However, I felt myself started emo a little bit since yesterday. I don't like to be in a place where I have serious communication problem. All the words around are so unfamiliar to me. I'm worried if I really can master this language in someday? Oh my, I am always so weak in learning languages. Please, who's gonna help me on this? When I am free, I don't feel like learning, I just sit in front of the computer, surfing net and this and that. I miss home, I miss my family, I miss him, I miss my dog, I miss my buddies. I miss all of them badly T.T Is this like what the Komatsu-sensei told us during the orientation today? There are altogether 4 stages of Culture Shock. The first stage is so called "Honeymoon Stage", in which the people is like having honeymoon over here since all the things are so new and suprising. I guess I am now at the 2nd stage, started to get a little bit frustrated already, am I?

Is this a new turning point in my life? It's like I have to start all the things from the beginning and learn from zero. Can I really manage it? I wish I can... Ermm, I still need long long time to get myself settled down.

By the way, the sakura blossom is soooo nice. The weather here is still quite cold for me although it's Spring season now. Suddenly I miss the weather in Malaysia, I miss the humid air. It's hot, but I think I am more used to it. Okay, stop grumbling this and that, I should adapt to the new environment which I'm gonna stay for 5 years. I really wish I can keep myself busy everyday so that I won't have free time to think about my lovely home, until the day I am able to go back... Family and Ming Yeow must be missing me a lot, and I'm the same as well...

Somewhere nearby the way to Musashi-sakai. I could hardly open my eyes, lolx.
A park nearby my school.Unbelievable right? I'm okay with the Japanese food, it's quite nice (other than raw food =p) lolx. By the way I just think that I look like an Indian in this photo bwuhaha!

Sien, I still don't have a handphone right now as we need a don't-know-what certificate to register for buying handphone, which means I have to wait until next week. By the time I get my own handphone, I might have no chance to capture the sakura blossom scenery already T.T Argh nevermind, wait next year, what I should do now is save money to buy a camera, lolx.

P/s: Thanks my friends for sending me off at KLIA on April Fool's Day, lolx =p Take care!

7 comments:

YingChoon said...

kheshin, waiting u to take more & more & more photo to share with us ya...especially chocolates and icecream.^^
have nice day ya~~
take care...

Cory said...

haha sure sure,but gotta wait i hv a handphone first,lolx!the chocolates n icecream really nice!i've tried quite a lot actually,lolx.now almost one bar of chocolate everyday =.=" omg!i'm really addicted to chocolate!u too take care ya!cant wait to go back n hang out with u guys!

margaret said...

wei don't eat choco too much.if not you'll become tua pui when you come back!ha~take good care ya!

Cory said...

haha but if i become tua pui isnt because of chocolate ler,but is bcoz i eat many bwuhaha,coz i also eat many chocolate previously =.=" hohoho!u too take care =)

peter_pan said...

its so good to hear from you and i m feeling so thrilled looking at the pictures ^^ dont push urself too hard k sweetie ^^ everything will be okay =)

zinc said...

GOOD goooood! nice pic ! hahahaha

Cory said...

yaya don't worry of me ya ah hun,u should take care of urself too =) zj ni banyak kacau, lolx!