Monday, April 13, 2009

My room @ gaidai~

Well, my class has just started last Friday. I think I should better stop playing out but start learning =.=" I was a little bit busy to update my blog, until I borrow a camera from my friend to take some pictures of my room, yeah. My days in Japan are quite okay, but I was a little bit homesick some days, and normally when this happens, what am I gonna do is to ----- either eat or buy chocolate =.=" I have already tried few of the other chocolate since the day I reached, and the picture below is those I bought last night =.=" Forgive me please, it's not my fault, but it's just because the light food here are soooo irresistable! Okay, don't talk too much, let's see some photos.

These are those I mentioned above, lolx.
Just simply take a photo of chocolate. Don't ask me which chocolate is nice. I would say, ALL =p
Since the size is smaller if compared to Cadbury, everytime I just finish the whole bar lolx.
The door, wardrobe, mini kitchen and fridge.
My desk.
Beside is the balcony.
The balcony and night view (couldn't really take a nice photo).
The unit bath in my room. Finally, my bed with fudon, and those bookmarks from my buddies =)
(You can see Ming Yeow's big big face right? lolx)

Although I skype with my parent almost every night, I still miss home so much. Hope time flies until the day I get to go back to Penang, lolx. I miss you all T.T One thing for Ming Yeow, I'm sorry I couldn't celebrate our "anniversary" together, another thing for my bestie Fiona, I'm sorry as well for couldn't celebrate your 21st birthday with you. Take care all my loved ones!

p/s: Just got the what what certificate to buy handphone, so most probably will get one this week. Shall I go for iphone since it's at zero yen? Better consider properly, or maybe I will choose other Japanese phone, lolx. Update you all again soon okay.

2 comments:

margaret said...

hey your room is just NICE!

Cory said...

hehe thanks thanks =)