Friday, April 17, 2009

After half a month in Japan~

Once the lesson has started, time flies and one week has just passed. For this one year of Japanese course at JLC of TUFS, there are altogether 52 of us from many many countries, who are all under this scholarship. Actually I quite like my class and the way we learn the language, as we are allocated into many small groups and each class is just of 7-8 students. It's quite fun learning a new language that way, and this makes me think of how I started learning when I was very young ago =p My life here is quite nice, isn't that bad as I thought before, life isn't stressful although gotta do revision everyday. I'm glad to meet friends from all over the countries (so don't worry of me okay? =) hehe)

Well, just now some of my friends were cooking at the common kitchen, they all are so great as in they can cook, wow. Seeing them cook for their own meal almost everyday, suddenly I feel like cooking as well =p But somehow I just think that if I cook on my own, the expenses will be even higher than now, as in I have to pay for electricity, water bla bla bla and the important thing is that, is the food I prepare edible? =.=" Nevermind, I think I will try to cook someday but not now, at least one month later to see how much is my expenses per month first. One of my friends from Singapore brought me some food to cook as dinner. I feel so warm and it's really nice to have such friend when you are studying abroad.

Sorry as I am not so free to update my blog recently. This is just a brief introduction to what I am doing recently, to tell you all that I am fine over here and don't worry of me =) It's now Spring season in Tokyo and the weather is getting warmer since the day I reached, but today is freaking cold. Normally it's around 20 degree Celcius in the afternoon these few days, and of course night is much more colder, but today due to the bad weather and it was like going to rain, we were shocked looking at the thermometer on our way to cafeteria. God, it's just 12 degree =.=" I didn't really put on too many clothes today as I had never expected of the bad weather. I sat shivering on the chair outside the cafeteria, couldn't really eat properly until my friend told me that, "Oh my god Cory, your lips turn purple..." Oh my, I didn't know what happened, I just quickly finished my meal and went back to the class. Well maybe 12 degree Celcius isn't really that cold, but I would just say that, it's really cold for me especially the strong wind blows ~~~~ Okay I better stop blogging and go to bed now. Tomorrow got to wake up early again to go to see whether we can buy handphone yet or not, and to attend a talk about something like host family in Japan. For more photos, just go to my facebook okay =) Well, good luck to all of those who are having exam now. Ganbatte ne!

No comments: