Thursday, May 28, 2009

Multicultural Communication Lesson

Multicultural Communication lesson? Ya, in Japanese, it's called as 多文化コミュニケーション. It's a special lesson for us to get to know some foreign cultures and different types of communication since all of us come from different countries so it's better to learn something to help you better in dealing with others.

Well, we are requested to have a 3 minutes presentation about your home country culture. My presentation was on last Friday, and I chose to talk about Chinese New Year in Malaysia. Three minutes is actually too short to talk about this important festival, so I just focused on the reunion dinner we used to have on new year eve. I was searching some photos from internet, the more I searched, the more I miss home...

Although my life here is good, I don't have to worry much other than my studies, got nice food here, and it's quite safe, but I have some thoughts that, I will go back to Malaysia after I graduated. 20 years in Penang versus 5 years in Japan, which weighs more? Many people are disappointed with many things in Malaysia especially the political issues, but I just know that, that's my home country, nothing is better than your own place right? At least, we are all having the same cultures, using the same languages, right?

Wooo! So hardworking nia =p During my presentation. Can you see the photo on the screen?
*Reunion Dinner - steamboat*
Was trying to explain more to them.Sharing stories about Chinese New Year Festival.

Today is "Bak Zhang Day" (I like to call it this way =p). I miss bak zhang and Malaysia food so badly. Not only because I 馋嘴, but everytime I see something related to Malaysia, I feel so warm, ya that's the nice feeling that I always want.

Last but not least,
「 端午节快乐 」

(.... 没有粽子的端午节又怎么能快乐呢?....)

4 comments:

PhysicsDream said...

Yourself is already a "Bak Zhang"......;p..

Vale said...

your presentation was probably the best that time!

Cory said...

vale? Balint?
hey nice to see u here!
thanks, but actually i dun think i did well =.="

Vale said...

You really did well!