Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Camera

Sony? Canon?

Hmm, if you have my contact on ur MSN, you should have seen I wrote this on my pm. Why? Just because I am planning to buy a camera. I had been to Yodobashi (a big company selling all electrical appliances) for quite a few times and looked at some cameras. As what I used to be, I prefer to look out for the details of the things I want to buy, so that I won't go for the wrong thing and regret afterwards. However, the main problem is mainly due to I'm kind of picky in buying things. Family and friends know this well =p

Some feedbacks I got from friends are ----> Canon camera would be a good choice. Really? This sounds a bit weird for me because previously I have never considered Canon, but I realise most of the nice photos of friends in facebook are taken using Canon camera. I was told that Canon camera can capture pictures with more yellowish colour. Isn't it nice? Here are 2 of the sample pictures of my senior. It's the main cause for me to have started considering about Canon.

Then what about Sony? I was planning to buy it in the first place as I trust Sony products. Dad has some Sony products like Midi Discman (MD), Discman, Walkman, FM receiver, handphone etc. and all of them function very well. However, I've checked on internet where I realised people in Japan less go for Sony camera in comparison to Panasonic or Canon, in the case of compact digital camera. Nevermind, I shall check out more, waiting Soo Chia, the Sony best supporter =p, to tell me how is it after she buys her camera. Here is the photo using dad's handphone, Sony W890i with 3.2 MP only, but with quite clear and nice photo I think.

My grandmother.

In Japan, online shopping is quite common and most people are using 価格.com If you check on the website, you will realise Panasonic cameras always have good ratings among all. However, I think I won't go for this because the handphone I'm using now is also Panasonic, with 5.1MP. Furthermore, sister has one which can actually take nice picture, but I would like to try something new instead.

Next, Nikon? I used to say a lot of good words of Nikon camera but why don't I consider of buying one? Frankly, I don't know why. As I know, Nikon is well-known of its SLR products and it's fact that it's really good. But maybe because the one my family has is Nikon, again, I would like to try something different.

It's okay, I still have a lot of time to make decision. I think I won't buy it so soon although the scholarship is enough, just because I plan to save more money for going back with lots of souveniors. Suddenly I have a thought. Since I enjoy taking photos of food most of the time, I was thinking to have a new blog which is all about the food in Japan. Ya, I'll really consider of making one, maybe after I have bought my camera=p

p/s: Feel free to leave me message if you have any comment on camera models or anything. Suddenly feel that my blog readers are getting less and less and it seems like I write all the things for my own to read it T.T

6 comments:

margaret said...

get SONY!!hehe

Vale said...

i'm considering the same thing. when i asked my photographer friends which camera would be good for the beginning, some that i wouldn't need to get rid of as soon as i want to make more serious photos, they suggested the new canon eos 500d. dslr with full hd support. not cheap though, as expected.

Cory said...

margaret!sony nice?

Cory said...

balint, oops but i'm not goin to buy dslr camera, i'm not that pro n that will cost me a lot =.=" r u goin to buy one as well?

derrick said...

CANON
没有太多摄影的高见,
只是想canon是专以摄影器材闻名世界,
如果其品质不佳就无法与其它牌子媲美!
SONY不同,少了相机她还有很多产品...
其实两者都有不错的口碑,
随便选啦, 哈哈!

Cory said...

derrick,
嗯你说的也是有道理,
我想我真的应该是会买Canon吧,
很多人都说不错,
但是我不喜欢它的设计,
其中一个比较可以,但有点太大个,
可是我想多数都是选那个了,
无论如何,
谢谢你的意见!hehe =)