Tuesday, June 30, 2009

"Healthier" eating habit

Tah-da! How does this look? Not bad right? Finally I did what my mum asked me to, buy some tomatoes to eat when I feel like munching something. Well, I still take about the same amount of chocolate and junk food everyday, but I decided to eat this salad too as part of the "junk food" so that I won't feel so guilty and worry if I will get diabetes. It's so simple and nice, all I need to do is just to fry the egg, while the tomatoes and lettuce can be eaten raw.

Well, since I'm going back SOON, I got to finish those frozen food in my fridge. I still have some pancakes left, so I decided to make this so called Cory's Handmade Burger just now, it's about the same ingredients, just added tuna & corn can food to make it better. And this is how it looks.

Look so healthy right? Yuhoo, I guess this is the best meal that I had ever made, since I don't have to cook anything other than frying egg bwuhaha! Yeah I love this, I am satisfied with it. Oops the ingredients are soooo much until it couldn't be sandwiched between the pancake!

Come on, if you are as lazy as me, this is the best recipe that I would strongly recommend to you. My room doesn't have any chocolate now and I told myself NOT to buy any chocolate until this Thursday or Friday. In fact the exam is coming soon and I seriously need more chocolate than before. Can I really make it? I don't know, I don't have confidence towards myself, but I will try my best... Goodbye chocolates...

3 comments:

Vale said...

that's beautiful and looks great and tasty and everything! i'll make one right away!

Hippo_goh said...

wow.. u surely are a chocoholic..
take care o..
all the best to ur cumin examinations..

Cory said...

balint: thanks hehe! u r so fast that u really made it yesterday! nice right? =p

Hippo goh: gloria? hehe yeah i'm chocoholic =.=" thanks ya!