Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July!

It's now JULY, which means I am going back so so soon hooray! Home sweet home! I miss home so much! Dad and mum's birthdays fall on July, but I will only be able to celebrate dad's one as mum's birthday will be on next week, which I am still in Japan T.T

Heard that there are few cases of H1N1 in Malaysia now, and perhaps it will continue to spread. Please please don't turn worse, I want to enjoy my holidays in Penang. "Guan yin ma, popi popi..."

Exam is coming in one week time. I started to be panic already, but I still can't really sit still and study, I am tired... My mood changes extremely everyday. When I decided to do revision, ya I could do it, but once I was not in the mood or situation, I did nothing for the whole day...

Please, please fly me to the days after exam and stop when I go home!

3 comments:

sleeping child said...

u will be holiday soon but we will be open school soon~~sobsob>.<~~

Cory said...

hey yet zhen, hehe how r u?
ooops, dun be sad, msia always got holiday one, august got sem break again right? i wanna go backk~~~

sleeping child said...

fine here...hope u too..
haha..thats rite oso..
august ar..usm got lo..others not sure..
how long ur holiday???