Thursday, June 25, 2009

Malacca ice kacang & laksa

Last weekend, dad and mum went to Malacca to attend brother-in-law's brother's wedding ceremony (姐夫的哥哥的结婚典礼, 哈哈有点复杂 =.=") It should be a great day, but unfortunately, someone broke into their house at the wedding night and a lot of valuable things, especially angpow, were stolen... I was so shocked and sad when I heard about this. How come such cases happen so frequently in Malaysia? What happen to Malaysia nowadays? It used to be a very nice country, but it's getting worse day by day. What are those xxxx doing? Sleeping all the time? =.=" I'm pretty sure most of us feel very disappointed. Okay however, no matter how, it's still my home country, I miss my home, I miss Penang, and I miss Malacca as well.

Yesterday when I was talking to dad through Skype, he sent me some photos of food in Penang and Malacca. Lolx I wonder when my dad has become like me, started taking food pictures? =p Some are quite blur, so I just posted 2 of them.

Malacca ice kacang. God I miss ice kacang so much!
Laksa in Malacca. I've never tried before, but I guess it tastes good.

Well nevermind, one month later I will be in Penang eating all the famous hawker food yuhoo! =) Two months of Japanese learning, and we are going to finish our 初級日本語 soon, which means there'll be exam before the holiday. I know I am supposed to study now but, oops, 我的心已经在槟城了! Looking forward for the days to come! 楽しみにしている! =)

Gosh, I mix all the languages in this post. Last time was Chinese+English+Malay, it's "rojak" enough already, now add in Japanese somemore =.=" lolx! It seems so cool for knowing 4 languages, but the fact is that, all are 半桶水, 只能够说说几句来“骗吃”! (now add in Hokkien somemore) Anyhow, I think that speaking "rojak" language is the Malaysian's feature, that's why we have rojak in Malaysia. Oops I should really stop talking craps. Penang, I am coming soon! *Proud to be Penang-lang* =p

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hello my multi-lingual fren haha.. it's great u'r going back to ur home country soon, and get to enjoy the great (but might not be so clean) M'sian food. hope u'r having fun in Japan, and all the best for your 初级日本语exam!!

Cory said...

hey thanks for visiting my blog =) lolx, nvm v eat those food since young ago, 肮脏吃肮脏大 =p if too clean then immune system wont be so strong also bwuhaha! =p yaya thanks, all d best to u also =)

margaret said...

肮脏吃肮脏大
this is so true!!!!
haha i'm agree with u!!lol