Sunday, June 21, 2009

My camera ・ My school

Last Sunday, I noticed that Yodobashi Camera, a big company selling all those electrical appliances, were doing promotion on the camera which I was looking for. Spontaneously, I ordered it online, paid at convenient shop on Monday, and I got the camera on Wednesday. This is the first time I shop online and as I know, online shopping is quite common here and it's considered quite reliable. What impressed me is their efficiency. I paid at 5pm on Monday, and I received mail from Yodobashi that they had confirmed my payment at 6pm, and another mail at 9pm said that they were ready to send me the product already. Actually the camera came on Tuesday but since I was not around, they left it at the office of my school. Efficient huh?

My camera and screen protector.
Too bad they didn't come with casing T.T

It's Canon IXY 920IS, which is Ixus 870IS in Malaysia if not mistaken. It's not a new product already, but since I don't like the outlook of the other Canon cameras although they are newer and about the same price, I chose to buy this model. It's big and thick though, for sure the outlook couldn't be compared with others, but for nice pictures, that's what I have to sacrifice, oops! These few days, I was trying to snap some photos but for someone noob like me not really able to capture nice pictures T.T Hmmm, I wish to learn more about photo taking techniques. Here are some photos of my school compound and again, chocolates/food.

View from my balcony.
Bicycle booth.
Something something =pOutside the dorm.Street beside my dorm.
The entrance.
The way from my dorm to school (JLC centre).
Outside JLC centre.
Cafeteria.
Random snap.Flower outside JLC.
Beside the TUFS building.Morinaga 森永チョコレート =)
Dars Creamy Cocoa.
Carre de chocolat - French milk chocolate.
Balanceup biscuits - chocolate flavour.
Ready-made pancake. Just need to heat it up using microwave oven.
Big thunder.
With chocolate cookies inside.

2 comments:

PhysicsDream said...

nice shot...keep it up! ^^

Cory said...

gotta improve more la~