Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tachikawa 立川

Lolx, crazy. Once blog then blog twice at the same day =p Tomorrow will be the last day of exam, then I am officially to have my SUMMER BREAK yuhoo! However, it's going to be very busy until the day I go back to Malaysia. Full of plans, oops! Somemore have to buy souveniors back. Anyone wants anything? Let me know if you want me to buy you anything =p Well, just came back from Tachikawa to get reentry permit after going back to Malaysia 12 days more. Finally, took some photos after quite a long time being studying + eating everyday, lolx. Today was freaking hot. Although the temperature is not as high as in Malaysia, somehow I think here is worse as in there is no wind, or either hot wind, somemore the humidity is so high that you could hardly breath =.="

After the exam and before going to Tachikawa (立川), nothing special, we had our lunch at syokudou (食堂) as what we do everyday. Instead of eating main meal, I decided to eat a big bread, but so sad, the bread didn't taste good and this seldom happens since I found myself like their breads and biscuits most of the time, awww. But it's okay, at least I ate something nice as my dinner at Saizeriya =)

Me & Pang.
Esther & me.
Take 1 - "hey Anthony why focus lah our face look so big! =p"
Take 2 - "Yeah, much more better! =p"
Ankur, Anthony, Rado & Thiwanka
(somehow the camera only detects Rado's face =p)
It was so hot and we were walking for more than 30 minutes to the 東京入国管理局 at around 1pm awww! The place is quite isolated and we saw this on the way. And this is the ショッピングセンター (shopping centre)? =.=" lolx!
The typical residential areas. Everywhere in Japan look just so similar =.=
After that, went to Tachikawa for dinner. Esther and Pang.
Me and Esther. I like this picture =)
Saizeriya. With some high school students behind.
Random photo.
Tah-da! So western like.
My mushroom + vege pizza.
Doria.
Esther with her food.
Spaghetti with seaweed on top.
いただきます (Itadakimasu)
This MacBook is cool!
And this handphone is so small =.="
Crazy. Taking photo in the crowd =p

3 comments:

Vale said...

you walked from kunitachi as well? it was pretty taihen. i went today too, but seems earlier.

Cory said...

yeah T.T oh u got reentry permit too? u goin back?

Vale said...

yeah, kaeru tsumori desu.