Friday, September 4, 2009

Bento 弁当

The autumn term starts right after I came back from homestay. It's just the first week of lesson but I've realised that I have a lot of things to catch up and study. Well, I know I can't blame any other people but myself, and got to bear this punishment for slacking all the time during the summer holiday and didn't study AT ALL.

The homestay programme was so great. After one week of stay, I've became like the Karumai people, wake up and sleep earlier than before, and bring my own bento to school everyday =p Well, don't expect me to have nice bento as I don't know how to cook. So just make it simple.

Curry chicken.
Salad with sambal 虾米 put on top of the rice.
Vegetable.
Bought at 100 yen shop.
Bento prepared by my host family okasan. Much more better right lolx.
With onigiri inside.

2 comments:

PhysicsDream said...

えっと、コーリ弁当大盛りください!

Cory said...

はい、1万円になります。