Friday, October 23, 2009

大学進学説明会

It sounds a bit funny but yes, again I am having such university talks, as in this year I am studying Japanese language and foundation courses together with other students from other countries who are all under this Monbukagakusho (文部科学省) scholarship. Just finished the first important exam and soon we will be sitting for another one about one month later. Well, which universities we will enter next year, it will depend on the results of the exam argh. I wish, I pray hard, that I can enter my desired university T.T popi popi me~

Normally for me this kind of talk doesn't really help much, just like last time after STPM, since I had decided to go NTU, so I just aimed for it, and searched for few other universities as backup and that's enough already. I don't like to have many choices. The more choices there are, the more confused I will be. So the more interesting part of the talk is the 懇親会 because there were a lot of food =D (although those are the food from the school cafeteria) but don't you think it looks not bad? lolx.

Sushi, cakes, sandwiches bla bla bla.
Siumai, fried rice etc.
A lot of fried foods.
Kyoon, me and Anthony.
Esther, Anthony, me & Kyoon.
宫2? Bwuhaha beh paise =p
Okay we were just acting funny but who cares, we enjoyed it =D
Anthony, Anh, 金子先生 & me - E class.
My class teacher of last semester - 伊丹先生.
Pang & me at the piano room of our dorm.

p/s: Again, popi me to score well and able to enter my desired university...

4 comments:

PhysicsDream said...

so again you finished all the foods on the table and under the table loh? LOL

Cory said...

what under the table =.="
but really eat a lot =.="

jijitankyy said...

wah..it must be mistake "大学進学説明会 " finally become 集餐会 ad...haha..

Cory said...

jijitankyy:
haha everytime got such things i will just be interested in food! =p
oh ya krs 聚餐会 just over ho!
did u go?