Thursday, December 31, 2009

Meaningful photos of mine =D

My winter holiday back at HOME!!!! =D

Me & Soo Chia. Cute cute.
Me, mum & sister.
Teron, me, sister, Derrick.
Nice photo.
=D
Big head big face!
Look like little kid =p
Was bullied by Wei Hong & Soo Cheng (again) =.= lolx
2 gay lou. Photo of the day =D
Me & Teron at Micky's wedding dinner.
I like this =D
Hiao po me =D
Ah my bestie!
With dad & mum & Baby!
Baby!
Again. Baby!
Me & Teron ate RM20 lok lok for supper only last night =pMe, Jasmine & Yean Fern.
Family photo with Teron's family.
Last but not least, my family photo! =D
大姐, look at Baby he was smiling happily hehe.

Finally went to 5S1 gathering on Tuesday night.
Will update it again once I've collected those photos.

Thanks Teron for coming back to pass new year with me =D

Good bye year 2009.

Miss you dad & mum, and my family & baby =D
Miss you Teron.
Miss you all my dear friends!

Happy New Year 2010!

No comments: