Saturday, January 9, 2010

Good news!

Well I am now back in Japan. Reached my dorm at 12stg midnight and lesson started right after the next day lolx. I win =p I was so reluctant to come back because I will need to wait for at least 8 months until my next return to home awwww. Ah-ha I have a photo of dad & mum here, which I took at airport Mcdonalds before my departure =D

I like it =D
Mum looks young with short hair isn't it?

Just some random photos to share.
Back to my dad's hometown that day.
It's a fish village and this is my dad's primary school.
The school compound.
This is the temple where we pray always.
自己经历过一些事情, 所以很相信这大师.
其实我觉得任何宗教信仰都是好的, 至少它是个心灵寄托的神圣地方.

Well actually I have something to tell. Here is a good news to share. I have successfully applied to Tokyo University =D It's my dream university hooray! I can still stay in Tokyo for the coming 4 years. Although we still need to go for interview on 15th Feb (2nd day of Chinese New Year =.=), but according to seniors, interview is nothing as long as you don't do stupid things to the interviewers lolx. I'm happy, family and friends are happy for me as well. Thanks you all. I am glad that most of my friends will stay in Tokyo too. Hooray!

I still have a semester to study until end of February but I am so lazy, that I've turned into a pig, eat sleep watch all the day =p Come on I am still in holiday mood, give me some days to get used to the study life okay? =.=

I MISS HOME!

3 comments:

choonhong said...

whoa, congrats you got the offer from uni of tokyo. it is a good news

Joe-Lene said...

congrats khe shin!! =))))))
i'm happy for you too!

Cory said...

choonhong: thanks ya. sorry but do i know u?

joe-lene: thanks! hoho! can tell from d comment u left for me especially the smiley face =p thanks again!