Sunday, January 31, 2010

Ice Skating

Wow I haven't been updating my blog for quite long time again. Actually I have quite a lot of homework recently and I "should be" busying for those reports, assignments bla bla bla. However, for the past few days, I was "busy" on my sleeping =p I slept from 7/8pm to 2am midnight and woke up to do some homework, get ready those things needed for the next day, wash face and sleep again, continuously for 3-4 days =.="

Whatever whatever, but frankly speaking, I like to keep myself busy so that time can pass easily and I won't have time to EMO =D Well, I went ice skating with my host family today at 明治神宮外苑. IT WAS SO FUN!! It was my first time to ice skate, I thought I would end up falling for the entire skating time, but what suprised me was, I could skate very well haha. Most probably because I can roller skate well since young ago =D My host parent can ice skate well too, but 唯ちゃん is still at the learning progress. She has never given up even she fell down for more than 50 times, I like your spirit little girl!

Yui & Okaasan
唯ちゃんとお母さん
Me & Yui, with cocoa drink & pocky at break time =)
Our shoes!
Tah-da!
We enjoyed so much!
It was quite crowded that we could hardly move =.=
お父さん took the photo for us.
明治神宮外苑 アイススケート場

We went to 新宿 for our dinner after 2-3 hours of ice skating. Went to a yaki-tori (焼き鳥) restaurant, something like bbq chicken, and as usual, we ate many. The food served was nice and the restaurant was good as well. Too bad I didn't have chance to snap some photos of it. Yui has very good appetite at her age. According to host parent, she really eats a lot. Perhaps it's her growth period now? Sugoi!

Okay, time to go to bed. A tiring but enjoying day! Gotta go out again tomorrow to get myself some formal suits and some clothes =D

Jya, oyasumi!

No comments: