Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Finally it's SNOWING in Tokyo!

I thought the "wet snow" which I have posted few weeks ago, was my first snow although it wasn't really look like snow. And I thought it won't snow in Tokyo like what happens at other places. The weather forecast was so accurate that finally it did SNOW yesterday! Hooray! We were soooo excited that we ran out of the dorm to play with the snow, took a lot of photos and went to convenient store just to buy ice cream! =p We were almost freezing in fact, especially my fingers and toes! They were numb and almost no feeling already =s Whatever, it's my first snow! I don't wanna care so much already lolx.

It happened that most of us went down so spontaneously and took photos together ! =D
The snow started to accumulate yuhoo!It was still snowing actually.
Me and Esther. EXCITED! =D
This was how it looks like last night.
And this morning around 630am, from the balcony of my room.
Tah-da! SNOWMAN made by Vietnamese friends last night!
So cute!!!
Oh my god they used chocolate to make the eyes and the buttons of snowman's "clothes".
Around the dorm and school areas!
White snow!
I was trying to capture the "smoke" but failed =(
I like the snowman!
Don't you think that he's smiling at you? =)
The path from my dorm to school.
Blue sky, green leaves and white snow. Love it!
It's a bit like the combination of autumn and winter.
The trees are all "botak" =p
The road right next to our dorm.
In front of the dorm.
Outside my school (JLC).
The canteen!
This is another snowman with 5yen as his eyes lolx.
The nearby park!
It's suprisingly white! Isn't it?
I really love it! (only before it melts =p)
My boots. It's wet actually, argh!
Nice!
So NICE!
Esther with "snow Esther".
And then my turn...
"Snow Cory"
Tah-da!
After first lesson, we ran out to take few more photos during the 10 minutes break before the snow melts! Din, me and Pang.
Me, Pang and Anthony.
Hooray!
"Shitting position, hello?"
Yuhoo!

My very first snow on the 1st of Feb 2010.
01022010
I will remember this memorable day!
I love February! =D

2 comments:

jijitankyy said...

the winter scene is good.

Cory said...

yeah thanks! i love the scene too! =D