Sunday, February 7, 2010

February!

I always love February because there are too many special, meaningful occasions for me in February. However, this year onwards, I will not be able to go home, but to pass my lovely February in Japan for at least 5 years... Moreover, this year February is going to be a hectic one, which I have 4 reports, 2 presentations and 1 interview.

14 Feb is Chinese New Year and Valentine's day, but I already expect that I won't have much memorable celebration, since 15 Feb is my university interview, and 18 Feb is the deadline of my graduation thesis, although it's my birthday.... T.T then followed by exam from 22-24 Feb. Okay, I shouldn't be sad right, I should put more effort on it, 越战越勇, 把压力化为动力, 对吗? 我会加油的, 但如果说我不会伤心是骗人的 =(

My to-do-list:

物理実験レポート
Physics Report (for this week)

卒業論文
Graduation Thesis

口頭表現アウトラインと発表
Speech Outline & Presentation

化学実験レポートと発表
Chemistry Report & Presentation

and other Japanese homework etc.

Wish me luck!!

3 comments:

Fen said...

Ganbatte ne...wish u all the best in ur exam and interview...
and happy 22nd birthday on 18 Feb...

from: Siew Fong
http://jayveline.blogspot.com/

jijitankyy said...

Best wishes to you in this coming Tiger Year.

Cory said...

Siew Fong: hey long time no see! how hv u been lately? thanks a lot ya. n thanks for viewing my blog! =D

jijitankyy: thanks! happy cny to u too =D