Friday, February 19, 2010

It's my birthday ♥ (cont'd) & Valentine's day chocolate

Wow! I got this Disney Chocolate from Esther as birthday present!
Thanks so much! It's so lovely ♥
I haven't opened it because 我不舍得.
Since young ago, I like to collect things and stuffs, that's why everytime when I buy new shirts I will normally just keep it but not wearing it =.="
It's the same reason, 不舍得.

Besides that, I've got this chocolate from Esther for Valentine's day gift.
She gave all of us a pack of chocolate + a letter.
Thanks again!
Well, look at the lovely chocolate that I received from host family.
I told my mum I am not going to eat it because it's too nice, but mum says later if it melts then I will get nothing eventually.
So, I decided to eat it this morning.
Eat eat and eat, and I've finished half box of it =.="
It's so nice!

I feel good when I eat chocolate =D

p/s: Thanks Kim Chi for Ghana chocolate as valentine's day gift as well =)
Thanks 五島先生 for Meiji chocolate to all of us in her 聴解 class too!

No comments: