Thursday, March 25, 2010

Last post before I leave my dorm

Well, this is going to be my last post at the very last night of my stay at this dorm. Time flies. One year has passed and now I have to leave this room. I will be staying at my host family place after that travel to Osaka from tomorrow onwards, and then move to another dorm after I return to Tokyo. I am going to miss my room, especially the balcony because the Todai dorm doesn't have one =( Okay, I am tired of packing these few days and I shall off to the bed soon. Just want to share some pictures when we met up with seniors on Monday and it was the last gathering before Liang Chun and Paul left Tokyo. We wanted to eat Thai food (which seems to be sooo nice) at Shibuya but as usual, it was full again, so we went to this steak house and well it was good and we were satisfied =) They had promotion on that day where the beef was added 50% more for free. So, 6 among 7 of us ordered that but since I cannot eat beef due to religious problem, I was the only one to eat chicken and it was nice!

Wow look at the steak.
This is mine, it's written on the menu 200g of meat?
Steak with rice. Satisfied =)
Went to 電力館 after lunch.
We were actually playing around the corner specially for kids =.="
Look! My picture was on the screen! =p
Bye! Be right back after one week!

No comments: