Friday, December 26, 2008

Old schoolmates

"Cory, r u free on Wednesday? Would u like to meet up with our old primary schoolmate?" asked Fiona while I was at P. Langkawi last week. "Sure. When & where?" At first I was like suprised of the idea as it's been long long time ago since our last meet. Few years ago? I dunno. But it's really very very long ago. I guess all of us were afraid tt v dun have topics to talk, just like what Sok Hui thought, but who knows? We talked nonstop from 230 to 8pm =.= I believe this is due to our "friendship basis" that we have set up in primary school, which is strong enough to bond us together & have never-ending of chit-chat. Remember the time v went tuition together? Buy bread together during the break? Oh my. It was like just happened yesterday. But we r so "old" now suddenly ='( Well, we r looking for part 2 huh Joe? Hehe. Fiona, great memory u have (as usual), of remembering our old time. Joe, u r not bad also hehe. Sok Hui, how could u forget those memories? =( Hahaha I know u wanna kill me if u read this. Gals, keep in touch ya. I'm waiting for u all to update me ur relationship status, especially, ahem, u all know who I'm saying right? =p Old frienship forever!

No comments: