Friday, January 2, 2009

First post of Year 2009

Three more days to go to start a new semester. I’m so reluctant to end this holiday & back to school. Yeah, I know I can come back again another 3 more weeks. But, how good to be true if I could stay at home everyday enjoying nice food together with family, how greedy I am. Year 2008 went so fast. Met some juniors recently, some of them are still studying; some are working part-time while waiting for the release of public exam results. Gosh, suddenly feel myself so old now. Oh wait, why am I still in Penang now? I was supposed to go Malacca with sister on Tuesday but suddenly fell sick and was forced to stay at home. So sad was I, and so guilty was I for giving so much trouble to my sister. She has actually bought me bus ticket to go back Sg from Malacca. Haiz, stupid of me T.T And not to forget, I wanna thanks MY for taking care of me while I was sick. *touched* Oh ya, I don't have Bio module next sem HOORAY! Hopefully can maintain my performance at school. Jiayou Cory!

Wish that family stay healthy & happy with no worries.
Cheers for relationship & friendship that will never end.
Wish to have a better life at uni.

Last but not least,
and this is the most important one...
*World Peace*

Happy New Year 2009!!!

No comments: