Thursday, January 15, 2009

Happy Birthday??

Ya, it's time for me to blog now or else it will "发霉" again which it's used to be previously =.= It has been 12 days being in Singapore after the long long 5 weeks holidays in Penang. 12 days are considered short enough, but it seems like I have been here for many months already. Perhaps too many things happened within this period. Ups and downs. Sometime I really think that I shouldnt be so stubborn for not listening to my sister's advice last time. But since this is the final decision I've made, I shall bear the responsibility for it. 2009 is going to be the year of 21-year-old birthdays for most of us. Well, tomorrow will be his big day. I'm so guilty for not preparing any gifts or what for him, not even have the chance to celebrate with him... I'm really sorry about that. I promise that I'll replace back once I'm back in Penang ok? Sorry for being hot-tempered always and thanks so much for being so considerate. I do truly appreciate it! Another thing is, don't be sad that you might not celebrating my birthday with me as well, I'm ok with it. I don't have any big hope this year, I want nothing but just you and my family stay happy always! Ya it's also another of my good friend's birthday tomorrow. One of the friend that I treasure our friendship, Wei Hong. Happy birthday! Happy can actually be very simple but many people just never know about it. So look at the person or things around you. Smile to them. You'll definitely feel happier after that. Lolx. *craps craps.....* =.=

p/s: Happy birthday again sister (although your birthday has just past). I can't wait to meet you and family during Chinese New Year! Hooray I'm going back in 8 days! =)

No comments: