Thursday, February 26, 2009

Again, I'm back to Penang~

Okay, I think it's time for me to settle down. I was enjoying my holidays in Singapore and went Malacca to visit my sister as well. Now I am back to Penang, again. I think I really should be mentally prepared for going Japan one month later. I should appreciate the one month time in Penang, do what I should do, and try what I haven't tried before. I wish that I'll have the chance to meet up with my buddies before my departure to Japan. I am wondering if I will cry when my parent send me off on April? Yesterday while I was leaving Singapore at Changi Airport, I didn't want to look back, as I started to be a little bit emotional when I was walking to the departure gate alone. I guess this will happen again soon when I am leaving Malaysia. It's okay. I gotta learn to be tougher and more independent, right? I believe I can do it =)

Oh ya, my parent said I bought a lot of chocolates back again yesterday. Haha. I don't know why I am so keen on eating chocolates. I keep eating many chocolates everyday, or I could say, it's not only something to eat for fun, but it has already become my "breakfast", become my main meal =.=" lolx. For me, chocolate is not really fattening so it won't make me grow fatter if compared to other food. But, now won't fat doesn't mean future won't. I was thinking how if I become a big fat girl suddenly one day? lolx =p It must be a nightmare then.

Here are some old photos that I should have uploaded them few days ago. Most of the photos are food. And you can see the "tam ciak" face of me and my ex-roomie, Soo Chia. I would also like to thank her for the nice tee she gave me as my birthday present. I like it very much =)

The New Yorker.
Soo Chia with her Cheesy Chicken.
Yummy! =)Spaghetti at The Quad Cafe (one of the canteen at NTU).Currypuff from Old Chang Kee and free Famous Amos Cookies at school.Supper at 179 @ City Harvest.Mee, mee and mee =.=Me and roomie.Sister with tomyam noodles.Cordon Bleu Chicken."Tam Ciak Po".Me with Fish & Chip (again =p).Nice place.Eye on Malaysia at Malacca.Lunch at Malacca.The Loaf Bakery. (Fiona, still remember this?)Chocolate bread!Dinner at Seremban.Duck & Claypot Tofu.

No comments: