Saturday, February 28, 2009

Friday outing with him~

Went back secondary school to meet some teachers yesterday morning. Gosh! I miss my teachers. I miss my form 6 life T.T How good if I have something that can move at the speed of light then I can return to those moment I like (crapping again =.=). After that I had my haircut before going out with him. Hey excuse me, I am already 21 years old, why cut such fringe for me? =.= Anyhow I am ok with it since it will grow longer again soon. It has been quite a long time ago since our last "dating" =p I am sure he enjoyed the lunch as well as the movie, Love Matters, right? Hehe. Cheers for Singapore movies =p Photos photos here we go! Lolx.

Something for me and him.
Was that the first time you eat so much when you're with me?
Again, a picture of me with food.
Seoul Garden.Act "kiang"(smart) =p
Tam Ciak.
Get caught while peeping at girls? =p
Beh syok huh?
Nice color =)
Tambai look =.="

Oh ya, Soo Chia is now on her way back to NTU. Twenty minutes later will be the first of March already. There is again no 29th of February this year. Don't be sad. There'll always a birthday wish from me. Happy Birthday my ex-roomie!!! =) Take care!

No comments: