Friday, March 13, 2009

Recent updates --- New Spec~

Finally I've made a new spectacles after wearing the old one for long long time. It's time to say goodbye to my old spec. Everytime when I'm wearing the old one, people say I look sleepy though I am not. Perhaps the spec had made my eyes look smaller. I am not sure whether this glasses really suits me, but whatever, I wear contact lens most of the time, don't I? Lolx =p

Do I have teacher's look? Uh-em! =.="
Me & my Baby! Awwww! Sooo cute!
Do I look different with glasses?
Oh ya! This is my very own self-prepared fried rice.
I guess no one dares to try it right? Lolx =p
But, I am so happy that I can cook! *finally*

P/s: I just received an e-mail from the embassy of Japan, confirmed that I will be going to Japan on the 1st of April. *April Fool's Day?* duhhh!! It will be a night flight departing from KLIA. Wish me good luck then! T.T

No comments: