Sunday, May 10, 2009

Golden Week

Okay, what I post here is about the holidays in Japan last week, which is known as the Golden Week. I was so glad that my 先輩 (seniors) brought us to some places for sightseeing. Last Sunday, first we went to 江ノ島 (Enoshima), after that 鎌倉 (Karakura) then last stop was 横浜 (Yokohama). Well these are the photos!

江ノ島On the way.The weather on that day was just nice to go travel around.Li Woon, me, Boon Chiou, Paul & Esther.Oops, it was a bit crowded already since morning.Ken as the protographer lolx.Nice nice flowers.Hand prints (and ours just fit nicely =p)I like this very much. The couples wrote their wishes on the board to cherish for forever love.Sempai with us again.I'm not so sure but the Japanese usually use the water to clean themselves before they enter the temple or what.Giant shells? Argh don't ask me how does it taste, I dare not to try =p
By the way, the 1/2 sweet corn costs 150yen =.=" Finally we came to the seaside where we could finally sit down and have lunch! Well, that's the Pacific Ocean? Huh?
Nice place. Look at the sea, and I started to miss Penang T.T
Juniors lolx.
My 弁当.
Thanks sempai for treating us ice-cream.
And it was so nice to eat this after lunch =) Caramel flavour, yummy!

鎌倉
Behind me is the 大仏 (Daibutsu).
Photo again lolx.
I like nature.
Zho bo-ing =p
The height of the 大仏 is around 12m if not mistaken.
The tree is nice.

横浜
Finally we came to Yokohama, which is the place I like most! I love the scenery there, and the place is like very peaceful and nice! After that we went to the nearby Chinatown where the whole street is full of Chinese restaurants oh my god! However, the food there are damn expensive =.=" Besides the restaurants, there are many stalls selling 包 as well, but again, it's expensive. One 大包 costs 500yen =.=" Imagine with 500yen you can eat how many paos in Malaysia lolx. At last I just bought a small 豆沙包 (あんまん) at 200yen, okay, considered cheap =.="
Queen's Square Yokohama.
Me (I didn't know Paul was behind, lolx).
"Eye on Yokohama"? lolx.
Yokohama Cosmo!
People sit inside and it rotates from horizontal until it stands upright vertically, oops!
Nice!
It's like being at the fairyland =)
Snow land.
Wow! I like this!
"Car" to fetch people to go around.
Actually next to us were a gang of Malays, who we guess are JPA scholars from Malaysia, oops =p
The Yokohama port.
Oh my god I just love this place!
Drawings?
Yeah, all the drawings are made using flower petals.
And finally this is the 中华街 =)
Restaurants/shops along the street at Chinatown.

暗闇祭り
Well, 2 days after that I went to Fuchu-shi (府中市) for this Kurayami Festival. Actually we were supposed to go there for the festival and watch their performance. But it was raining and we couldn't see that in the crowd, at the end we ended up visiting those nice nice food stalls!
Around the Fuchu-shi city hall.
They have their own way to calculate the age? Or what? I don't know =p Wah 大鼓!
So colourful.
Drinks?
捞金鱼? Hoho =p
Desserts.
Ice cream.
Disney yaki.
All the yaki (焼) foods.
Seafood yaki.
This okonomiyaki looks soooo good =)
Me with "unknown" yaki =p
At Saizeriya.
Wah.
I seriously love this! Bread's papa!
And this was my expression when I was about to eat it. So excited =p This is the lovely "Family cake" treated by Ia. Thanks so much =)

Last but not least, I'm here to show you guys something which I found it quite interesting at Chinatown...
Tah-da! "China Parking"! *speechless* lolx =p

1 comment:

PhysicsDream said...

i think that was maybe TAKOYAKI...haha